Washington Janitorial Insurance in Kennewick and Spokane, WA
Save Up To 38% on Janitorial Insurance
Are you putting your all into a janitorial business that could disappear with one error? Even if you don't do anything, in today's litigious climate, your janitorial business could be vulnerable to great loss with out a proper insurance policy and coverage limits.
Your janitorial or house cleaning business is unique because you and your crew work on someone else's property, which brings with it a host of risks. You need to make sure your business is well protected. Chat with an AAG WA Janitorial Insurance professional today! He/she will work with you to evaluate your growing business needs, and create a policy that works for you. We can also include work vehicles.
To cover your special risks, you need janitorial business insurance, which has coverage that can include:
- General Liability - Here is an example - the general liability portion of your insurance program will protect you in the event that you, your employees, or your work cause property damage or injury to someone else.
- Building and Structure
- Lost Key Coverage - The janitorial insurance in WA package that you purchase should have coverage for the lost keys and lock. The insurance company should pay for the replacement of the keys and locks. Else they should reimburse for the purchase and installation of new locks.
- Personal Injury
- Theft Coverage - You should also be covered for theft. This coverage includes the protection against theft due to negligence.
- Pollution Coverage - Since the cleaning staff would be working with various chemicals, you should have this. It provides protection against the accidents that occur on the work site.
You might be wondering about the cost of a janitorial insurance policy but rest assured, it's among the best deals in insurance.
AAG Insurance's WA Janitorial insurance programs are available to all owners of businesses that work in the clean up industry. It is a policy that protects you and your crew from general business liabilities and risks that are specific to the off-site nature of your business.
Here are two reasons to get started right away!
- You want to make sure that you are protected against all claims before you step foot on another client's property.
- You can get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out the free janitorial insurance quote form and we'll get back to you within a day with an affordable janitorial insurance policy built to suit your needs. Meet our team, an call a Washington Janitorial Insurance Professional today. We can also cover your business in OR, MT, NV, and ID.